- 10-Mar-2014 to 31-Dec-2015 (AST)
- English Language Department
- At existing or new SESP Centers , Ar Riyad, SAU
- Full Time
Saudi Electric Services Polytechnic (SESP) is based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and began training operations in September 2012. Presently, there are three SESP training centers in operation: SESP-Baish located in Jizan Province, SESP-Juaymah located near Dammam in the Eastern Province and SESP-Riyadh in the Central Province. SESP's operational headquarters are located at SESP-Juaymah.
Trainees at each SESP campus study English, Health and Safety, Science, Mathematics and various technical disciplines during their two-year study program. All of the trainees are either high school or technical college graduates and study for 30 contact periods per week. Class sizes average between 15-17 trainees. The curriculum including testing and measuring is based on a 14-week trimester system (SESP-Baish campus only) or a 10-week quarter system with breaks between each training cycle.
SESP is seeking applications from qualified ESL- and ESP-experienced instructors. Assignments are for one-year initially with renewable contracts upon mutual agreement; however, serious consideration will be given to candidates willing to commit to a two-year assignment.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- SESP offers a competitive annual salary that is commensurate to experience and qualifications and is reviewable based on performance and deliverables
- Local transportation allowance
- Furnished shared accommodation provided at SESP-Baish campus only
- Housing allowance at all other campuses
- One-time relocation allowance
- Annual flight provision prorated monthly
- Annual leave provision: 21 working days plus public holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Initial one-way economy class flight to Saudi Arabia upon mobilization
- Highly qualified English as a Second Language professionals
- A minimum of 5 years full-time post-graduate teaching experience in an ESL/ESP and Technical Bridging/Foundation Studies context
- CELTA, DELTA, TEFL and/or TOEFL qualification required
- Bachelor's Degree required with a Master's Degree preferred in linguistics, ESL, EFL or similar discipline
- Proven experience and ability to teach ESL and ESP
- Proven teaching experience in the Middle East in general and Saudi Arabia in particular preferred
- Solid ESL pedagogy with sound classroom management skills required
Please note that due to the large number of applicants, we will only contact those candidates whose applications we wish to progress. We appreciate you taking the time to apply at SESP.
- Auto-fill Application Using LinkedIn
Sign Up For Job Alerts!